Spray Zink Galvanizing
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Zinc is a unique combination of zinc powders and resins, formulated to form a high performance zinc-rich coating that actively fights rust and corrosion by its galvanic properties. Ferrous metals are protected by the sacrificial action, even when scratched or damaged.
Zinc becomes the anode which is attacked by corrosion and the base metal the cathode. A film of water-insoluble zinc oxide is formed, which stops rust and corrosion.
- Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanized surfaces.
- Allows spot welding.
- No chlorinated solvents. Totally lead and chromate free.
- Excellent corrosion resistance through cathodic protection even when the coating is scratched or damaged.
- Good mechanical resistance due to the excellent adhesion on metal.
- Can be painted by most of the commonly used finishes.
For general use in all situations where clean and degreased metal surfaces need to be protected against corrosion:
- Power generation equipment
- Transmission towers
- Radio and T.V. relay towers
- Sub-station equipment
- Structural steel
- Railroad equipment
- Roofs Guard rails
- Coastal and ship borne installations
- Storage tanks.
- Welding seams rivet holes
- Off shore oil rigs
- Repair of galvanized parts
- Home, garden and farm equipment